Ideal Client Profile
In growing our business, it has been our wonderful good fortune to have clients who are genuinely some of the nicest people we know and with whom we truly enjoy spending time. We are thankful for the long-lasting relationships we have built and take pride and joy in helping clients with their financial planning.
We work with people who are ready to receive education and service that inspires them to make confident and informed wealth management decisions that will help them enjoy their life to the fullest. We also work with clients in a variety of financial and life situations. Many are nearing retirement or have already entered the retirement phase of their life and are seeking a trusted advisor that will help them make smart choices about their finances.
Additionally, our ideal clients:
- Are people with investable assets of $250,000 or greater*– As advisors of The LeClaire Team, we genuinely enjoy helping people and are passionate about what we do. However, our time is limited and our main focus lies in providing top-notch service to our existing clients while maintaining a business plan that includes bringing on a limited number of select clientele each year.
- Are seeking guidance regarding taxation and for help with retirement planning, estate planning, and risk management.
- Are searching for wealth management strategies to help them work toward their goals.
- Want us to facilitate and coordinate with their outside advisors, such as their estate planning attorney and accountant.
- Are eager to introduce our practice to others. Our clients realize that our relationship gives them confidence about their current and future financial situation, so they are eager to refer our practice to others they care about.
- May need help with college planning, business succession planning, or preservation and transfer of assets.
*Current clients are not affected by this minimum.